Brandman University Online MBA
- WSCUC Accredited.
- The Online Master of Business Administration (MBA) prepares students to lead and manage successful organizations.
- Students will analyze and evaluate business functions and processes.
Evaluate and formulate effective domestic and global business strategies.
- Integrate ethics, corporate social responsibility and sustainability in decision-making.
- Identify, evaluate, communicate and implement effective leadership of a diverse workforce.
- Research, design and apply the innovation process from creativity to solution design and implementation.
- Select 24-36 credits of the following, depending upon waivers.
- Completed application.
- GPA: Meet 1 of these 4 GPA options for admission.
- Official transcripts from all regionally accredited institutions where baccalaureate and/or post-baccalaureate coursework was completed or attempted.
U.S. News Report and Ranking
- Ranked Number 191 in Best Online MBA Programs.
- Overall score 52/100
- 5.2% Loan Default Rate.
- 41% Undergraduates receiving a Pell Grant.
- 47% Undergraduates receiving a federal student loan.