California State University – Dominguez Hills Online MBA
- Accredited by WASC
- 100% Online
- CSUDH has been listed as one of the top value universities across the nation.
- The 12 week online MBA format has four 12 week sessions in one calendar year.
- The online MBA program consists of 30 to 33 units depending on the concentration chosen.
- The program can be completed in 18 months.
- The MBA online program is offered in three (3) sessions each year, and currently accepts new students fall sessions only. Applications will be available beginning on October 1 of the prior year.
- Institutional Report
- Interim Report
- Educational Effectiveness Review
- Capacity and Preparatory Review
- Institutional Proposal
- 2020 Calendar Dates
Session 3 – Fall I: July 6 – September 27
Session 4 – Fall II: September 28 – December 20
- 2021 Calendar Dates
Session 1 – Spring: January 4 – March 28
Session 4 – Fall I: September 27 – December 19
U.S. News Report and Ranking
- CSUDH ranked in Top 50 Nationally for Hispanic, Enrollment Graduation.
- Ranked number 200 in Best Online MBA Programs.
- Overall Score 51/100
- The online MBA program costs are approximately $16,401.
- Session Tuition Fee $2,982 ($497 per unit)
- Application Fee: $55 in U.S. funds, payable to CSUDH, must accompany your application.
- Hold an acceptable baccalaureate degree from a regionally accredited college or university,
- Are in good standing at the last institution attended,
- Have achieved a minimum cumulative grade point average of at least 2.75 (based on a 4.0 scale) or 3.0 in the last 60 semester (90 quarter) upper division units,
- Attain a minimum score of 450 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), or a comparable GRE.
- The Office of Financial Aid administers financial assistance programs to assist students in financing their educational costs
- Costs of attendance should not be confused with tuition costs.
- The Office of Financial Aid budgets expenses related to pursuing the degree taking into consideration items such as housing, textbooks, etc.
- The Stafford Loan program is available to eligible graduate students to finance the costs of attendance in the MBA program.