California State University-Los Angeles Online MBA
- AACSB-accredited institution.
- Flexible scheduling and the affordability of a state university.
- The Main Track provides an integrated sequence of required courses and additional elective courses in selected concentrations.
- Leadership & management focused program.
- Academic & practitioner faculty.
- Interdisciplinary program.
- Partnerships with local employers.
- Industry-focused events.
U.S. World News and Report Ranking
- The college is consistently ranked among the best business schools in the Princeton Review and US News & World Report and is a recognized leader in enabling the social mobility of its students.
- Ranked Number 26 in Regional Universities West.
- GMAT or GRE exam*
- Minimum 2 years work experience.
- Two letters of Recommendation.
- Professional résumé.
- Statement of purpose.
- Unofficial transcripts.
- $6,768 for in-state.
- $18,648 for out-of-state students.
- Need-based aid is determined by your or your family’s demonstrated ability to pay for college, as calculated by the Free Application for Federal Student Aid, known as the FAFSA.
- The average need-based scholarship or grant awarded to first-year students at California State University–Los Angeles was $11,711.