Cedarville University Online MBA
- AACSB accredited
- 100% online program
- Best Value Schools ranked Cedarville’s M.B.A. as No. 11 in the nation for online M.B.A. programs.
- Designed for Christian professionals, Integration of Biblical Worldview, Taught by experienced professors with doctorates and business experience, and professionally designed and delivered courses.
- 12-credit-hour online graduate certificates.
- Take nine core courses and three elective courses. There is also a 3-credit Bible course, which is waived for those who completed a Bible minor as part of undergraduate work.
U.S. News Report and Ranking
- Number 238 in Best Online MBA Programs
- Overall Score 43/100
- Have a profession of faith in Jesus Christ
- Hold a bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution (preferred GPA of 2.75 or higher)
- Official transcripts – NOTE: You must request these from your previous institutions (include graduate transcripts for any transfer credit you want considering)
- Christian Leader Recommendation (You will provide an e-mail address on your application and we will send your recommender a linked form to be filled out)
- Professional Recommendation (You will provide an e-mail address on your application and we will send your recommender a linked form to be filled out)
- Applicants must also affirm their commitment to the Cedarville Covenant and agree to abide by the graduate student handbook.
- Each applicant will be reviewed on an individual basis according to criteria established by the School of Business Administration and Graduate Admissions.
- 36 credits
- $623 per credit
- Total Tuition – $22,428
- Business Analytics
- Cyber Security
- Healthcare Administration
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Operations Management