Cleveland State University (Ahuja) Online MBA
- AACSB accredited
- 100% online program
- GMAT/GRE waivers required
- Avg. GMAT score: 555
- Accreditation in both business and accounting puts the Monte Ahuja College of Business among the best in the world.
- It’s the fastest, most convenient, and affordable way to earn your MBA in just one year.
- Complete Course work is One Year.
- Total Credit Hours is 32-34 (elective dependent)
- Avg. Undergrad GPA: 2.9
- Program fees are all-inclusive, regardless of where the student participates.
- Intakes: August and January
- Application deadline rolling
- All books and course materials.
- The digital eBooks and electronic course materials are accessible on your iPad and from any computer.
- $36,709 Tuition per Program – will be invoiced equally at the beginning of the three Academic semesters of the program.
- Budget payment plans, based on monthly partial payments and deferred billing based on company reimbursement, are available.
U.S. News and Ranking
- Number 123 in Best Online MBA Programs
- Overall Score 64/100
- $30 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcripts of all undergraduate and graduate coursework
- Application for admission
- Official GMAT or GRE scores (MDs and Ph. D.s are exempt from taking the GMAT)
- Depending on your undergraduate degree, prerequisites may be required before starting the Online AMBA degree. These prerequisites may have already been fulfilled by your undergraduate coursework.