DePauw University MBA
- AACSB Accredited
- Develop advanced skills in a technical accounting curriculum
- In these immersive programs, top-notch faculty and talented students dive deep into disciplines and work alongside industry leaders for a stimulating and transformative experience.
- Ranked highly in study abroad for a reason, with programs in 45 countries.
- Build lifelong connections and grow the passion through immersive learning.
- Participate in team-based consulting projects to get hands-on experience
- DePauw’s internship opportunities empower students to learn important job skills, explore career interests and grow their professional networks.
- Develop core skills in writing, speaking and reasoning to hone your critical thinking and communication. Work with a peer tutor, get group assistance or aid in presentation preparation.
- DePauw’s curricula are developed through departmental and interdisciplinary programs in the Asbury College of Liberal Arts and in the School of Music.
- The DePauw + Kelley program is designed for undergraduates who want to combine the power of a science and technology education with business skills before or during entrance into the job market.
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship & Innovation
- Global Supply Chain Management
- Strategic Management
Scholarships and Aid
- The Financial Aid staff is committed to working with the family to ensure the accessibility of the academic and residential programs.
US News and World Report Ranking
- #47 In National Liberal Arts Colleges (tie)
- #42 in Best Value Schools
- #108 in Top Performers on Social Mobility