Florida State University Online MBA Highlights
- AACSB Accreditation
- GMAT score: 545
- Undergrad GPA: 3.32
- 100% Online Program
- Duration: 2 years
- An FSU MBA will equip you with the skills, expertise, and professional network needed to advance in today’s fast-paced business world.
- The program is designed for highly motivated individuals seeking a competitive edge.
- The program is taught by the same renowned on-campus College of Business faculty members who provide students with individualized attention.
- Program benefits from its unparalleled access to top industry policymakers and regulators in Florida’s capital city.
- Florida State University’s Online MBA program offers a rigorous set of flex courses focused on real estate finance and analysis.
- Thrive in one of the largest and most successful programs in the nation, and prepare yourself to effectively master the ever-changing marketplace while advancing your management skills
- The perfect program at the best price for one seeking an online MBA.
- Qualified online students may customize their MBA with a specialization from one of the Top-10 ranked degrees or programs in Management Information Systems, Real Estate or Risk Management and Insurance. Or, select the new specialization in Business Analytics.
Florida State University Online MBA Curriculum
- The MBA program consists of 39 credit hours. Current core curriculum includes the following 27 credit hours:
- Online students choose four courses (12 credit hours) of electives.
- Students may use three of their four elective courses (9 credit hours) to complete a specialization in one of the following disciplines: Business Analytics, Management Information Systems, Real Estate, Risk Management and Insurance
- Choose between track options of Financial Planning or Risk Management Students then select a final elective course (3 credit hours) from options available during their time in the program.
- The program takes seven semesters to complete. Students pay the same price, plus applicable fees, for courses regardless of location.
- Florida State offers several MBA formats tailored to students’ schedules.
- Allows them to complete their degree two classes at a time while continuing to work full time.
- Format offers the same gold-standard curriculum taught by full-time faculty members who provide individual attention along with new knowledge and skills you can immediately apply in any industry.
Florida State University Online MBA U.S. World News and Report Ranking
- Program ranked No. 21 on U.S. News & World Report’s 2019 list of Best Online MBA Programs,
- No. 16 among public schools.
- Ranks No. 18 overall, No. 21 among public schools, for “Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans.”
Florida State University Online MBA Acceptance Rate
Florida State University Online MBA Admission Requirements
- Applicant Statement
- Current resume/C.V., clearly indicating work experience including dates and positions held, noting full-time or part time employment. Management, business and leadership experience should also be clearly detailed.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation from employers or former college professors that speak specifically to the applicant’s ability to successfully complete the MBA program (submitted by the recommenders in the online application).
- Nonrefundable application fee of $30.00
- One (1) official transcript from all colleges and universities attended
- Florida Resident Affidavit, if applicable (https://admissions.fsu.edu/Residency/Residency.cfm)
- Official GMAT/GRE score(s) and, if applicable, TOEFL/IELTS score(s) (The TOEFL/IELTS score.
Florida State University Online MBA Application and Admission Deadlines
- Admission Deadlines: Oct. 1 for spring entry, March 1 for summer entry, June 1 for fall entry
Florida State University Online MBA Cost
In-state tuition – $30,427
Out-of-state tuition – $31,599