Fort Hays State University MBA
- 100% Online
- Reputable and flexible MBA program.
- Student will develop skills in the functional areas of business and learn how to apply those skills to think and act like a manager to achieve organizational goals in a global environment.
- Student will also increase your marketability with employers.
- Designed for working professionals, the MBA consists of 34 credit hours combining core MBA coursework with your choice of concentrations.
- The University welcome individuals from all professional and educational backgrounds with up to an additional 12 hours (four foundation courses) for those requiring it.
- The MBA Committee will determine the need to take foundation courses as students apply for admission to the program.
- Corporate Communication
- Digital Marketing
- Health Care Management
- Health and Human Performance/Sports Management
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Assurance
- International Business
- Leadership Studies
- Management Information Systems
- Tourism and Hospitality Management
- A paid graduate application
- Current resume
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate and graduate coursework (in English)
- Official scores of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) or other graduate placement test (e.g., GRE)
US News and Report Ranking
- #31 in Best Online Master’s in Nursing Programs
- #78 in Best Online Master’s in Education Programs
- #24 in Best Online Master’s in Education Programs for Veterans
- #80 in Best Online Bachelor’s Programs
- #49 in Best Online Bachelor’s Programs for Veterans
- #146 in Best Online MBA Programs
- Great online programs with dedicated instructors. Graduate level courses are not easy, demanding but manageable.
- Can attend in person, but their online programs are just as good with so much flexibility.