Georgia Southern University Parker College of Business MBA
- AACSB Accredited
- 100% Online
- Low program tuition cost: well below national average
- Experience: program has been in existence since 2001
- Team-based learning
- Avg. Undergrad GPA: 3.29
- Avg. GMAT score: 500
- The online curriculum consists of 10 courses/30 credit hours with students completing two courses each semester for five consecutive semesters.
- A mandatory orientation for U.S. residents immediately prior to the first week of classes enhances the online experience through in-person meetings and a variety of structured sessions.
- The online MBA program is five semesters. Students complete six semester hours each semester.
- Focus on applying knowledge and skills in business
- Two-day orientation in Atlanta allows students to meet, form teams, learn about themselves and their learning style, meet faculty, and negotiate and document the norms of team processes
- Admission for fall and spring semesters
- Complete in about 21 months
- Online application
- Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) scores*
- One transcript from each college or university attended*
- Resume that includes the following: (a) academic GPA, (b) at minimum two years of professional work experience, and (c) awards, honors, extracurricular activities, etc.
- In-State ($410/credit hour x 36 hours) – $14,760
- Out-of-State ($1,238/credit hour x 36 hours) – $44,568
US News and World Report Ranking
- #50 in Best Online Master’s in Business Programs (Excluding MBA)
- #59 in Best Online MBA Programs
- #37 in Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans
- #89 in Best Online Master’s in Education Programs
- #152 in Best Online Bachelor’s Programs
- #85 in Best Online Bachelor’s Programs for Veterans
- If a student needs financial aid to make it happen, encouraged to contact Georgia Southern’s financial aid office.
- The mission is to remove financial barriers to student enrollment and retention