Kent State University Online MBA
- AACSB accredited
- 100% online program
- GMAT/GRE waivers required
- Ranked as a best online MBA program by U.S. News and World Report
- Ranked Number 46 globally by Quacquarelli Symonds
- Certified Courses
- Ranked Number 1 in Ohio by MBA Central
- Finish in as few as 12 months
- A university with a program that is nationally ranked and globally recognized
- Online MBA programs not only allow you to continue working full-time, but they can also advance your skill set and increase your earnings potential.
- Duration: 2-2.5 years (6 years max.)
- Avg. GMAT score: 539
- This program admits year-round, during fall, spring and summer semesters
- Courses are in 8-week modules – students can start the program and always find beginning-level courses
- The accelerated 8-week modules allow students to get to the application of subjects much sooner through the use of case study projects
- Prior Business-Related Degree is Not Required
- Proudly Taught by a Nationally Ranked Faculty
U.S. News Report and Ranking
- Number 118 in Best Online MBA Programs
- Overall Score 65/100
Concentrations offered in
- International Business
- Supply Chain Management
- A general MBA program is also an option
Admissions and Requirement
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Letters of Recommendation
- Statement of Goals and Objectives
Pending faculty approval, GMAT/GRE can be waived by exception by meeting the following waiver criteria
- Cumulative GPA of 3.2 or greater in a bachelor’s degree, or an awarded graduate degree.
- Completed two quantitative courses, such as advanced algebra, statistics, or the equivalent with grades of “B” (3.0) or higher.
- Two or more years of full-time study in a degree-granting program in the United States and successful completion of English, communication, and writing-intensive courses (International applicants).