North-central University Online MBA
- ACBSP Accredited
- 100% online program
- Duration: 16 months
- Avg. GMAT score: 400
- North-central University has the privilege of serving students worldwide.
- This program is best suited for those that want to be involved in business strategy, budgeting and other operational functions.
- Total Credit Hours: 30 Credit Hours
Courses: 10 Courses
- Devote 30-35 hours per week to study.
Recommended Completion Time: 16 Months
Next Start Date: Every Monday
Students will Learn
- How to evaluate the health of an organization and deliver effective business solutions.
- Methods of evaluating global trends and the business challenges they present.
- Procedures, processes and tools to effectively manage business finances.
- Effective ways to drive innovation within companies and/or industries.
- Methods for successfully managing organizational change.
- The Change Your Life Scholarship will award three (3) full-tuition scholarships and two (2) 50% off scholarships to new students.
- Deadline – October 26, 2020.
U.S. News Report and Ranking
- Ranked Number 102 in Best Online MBA Programs
- Ranked Number 58 in Best Online MBA for Veterans
- Overall Score 68/100
- Individuals with a previously completed bachelor’s degree in business from a regionally or nationally accredited academic institution may immediately begin the MBA program.
- Individuals who do not meet direct entry requirements would begin their degree plan with SKS5001-8 prior to taking the remaining courses in their degree plan.
- A current resume is required for Master’s in marriage and family therapy.
- Intakes: Every Monday