- Not accredited by AACSB.
- Students have the ability to earn their master’s degree in as few as 16 months
- Ohio Dominican University’s online Master of Business Administration degree is among the top 25 programs in the United States, according to BestCollegeReviews.org.
- All of the online classes are recorded and archived.
- Application deadline rolling
- Same admissions standards are used for all online programs
- Application essay required
- GMAT and GRE accepted, not required
- The business-related undergraduate course work requirement
- TOEFL required for international students
- Undergraduate GPA
- Undergraduate field of study
- Data Analytics
- Risk Management
- Sport Management.
U.S. News Report and Ranking
- Number 172 in Best Online MBA Programs
- Overall Score 55/100