Pepperdine University Online MBA
- AACSB Accredited.
- Choose the Pepperdine Graziadio Business School and will do more than read case studies about top brands, such as Disney, Starbucks, and Warner Bros.
- Pursuing an advanced degree is a significant and possibly life-altering decision. Students want to choose one with a reputation of academic excellence and a commitment to their personal growth.
- Join one of the largest MBA alumni network on the West Coast and connect with more than 38,000 professionals around the world.
- Experience values-centered education that can strengthen students for a life of purpose, service, and leadership.
- Work directly with top executives on live consulting projects.
- Visit the coastal Malibu campus during the two residencies.
- Fund your education with the online MBA merit scholarship program, which grants up to $39,000 to qualified students.
- Avg. GMAT score: 626
- Avg. Undergrad GPA: 3.22
- The online MBA program curriculum at Pepperdine Graziadio Business School explores business fundamentals through the lens of 21st-century insights and strategies.
- As a student in the program, student will learn about topics including leadership development, business tech, organizational behavior, profitability, financial management, and strategic management.
- It consists of 52 Units, 15 Courses and 1 immersions.
- It gives students the flexibility to earn their degree at a pace that aligns with their personal and professional commitments.
- The program can be completed in as few as 20 months or up to 48 months part time.
The Curriculum helps students to
- Develop critical thinking skills and practical managerial expertise.
- Explore current business and management theories and practices.
- Expand your business intelligence as you examine business from a global perspective.
- Increase your communication and leadership abilities on a flexible online platform.
U.S. World News and Report Ranking
- Top 25 “Best Online MBA Programs” by U.S. News & World Report (2018)
- Ranked in the Top 25 Online MBA Programs by The Princeton Review (2018)
- Named among the top 50 “Best Part-Time MBAs” by U.S. News & World Report (2018)
- Ranked among the top “National Universities” by U.S. News & World Report (2018)
- Ranked Number 47 in Best Online MBA Programs.
- Overall Score 78/100
- Leadership and Managing Organizational Change
- General Management
- Digital Innovation and Information Systems
- Qualified candidates are eligible to be considered for a GMAT waiver.
- Official transcripts from the applicant’s bachelor’s degree (must be received from the undergraduate university). Transcripts must be submitted from all institutions attended.
- Bachelor’s degree with an acceptable grade point average from a regionally accredited institution or equivalent from an international college or university.
- Minimum of two years of professional work experience.
- Completed Pepperdine University application form, including a resume, and payment of the nonrefundable $150 application fee.
- Personal statement, which should outline your academic, personal, and professional achievements in a one-page essay.
|Classes Start||Early Priority Deadline||Priority Deadline||Final Deadline|
|Monday, Jan. 4, 2021||Closed||Closed||Friday, Nov. 6, 2020|
|Monday, May 3, 2021||Friday, Jan. 15, 2021||Friday, Feb. 5, 2021||Friday, Mar. 5, 2021|