Rice University MBA
- AACSB Accredited
- 100% Online
- The online MBA@Rice program is taught by a nationally recognized faculty who integrate insights from their own research
- Program length: 2 years
- Live classes hosted in a face-to-face online classroom.
- Interactive coursework that draws upon real-world scenarios.
- Networking opportunities with a diverse group of accomplished leaders.
- Resources and research from the distinguished Rice Business community.
- Electives available in finance, marketing, entrepreneurship, strategy and operations
- The program consists of 54 credits and can be completed online in 24 months.
- The MBA@Rice curriculum helps students develop and conceptualize foundational business skills in the context of modern business challenges.
- Students learn to apply hard skills like financial accounting and data analysis, as well as soft skills such as managerial leadership and negotiations, to real-world scenarios.
- GMAT or GRE scores
- Official transcripts
- A professional résumé
- One required essay and one optional essay
- One letter of recommendation from a current direct supervisor or two recommendations from former supervisors
- An application fee of $200
- MBA@Rice seeks ambitious professionals with a diverse array of experiences, backgrounds and skillsets.
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required, as well as valid GMAT or GRE scores from no more than five years prior to the date of applying.
GMAT/GRE Waiver Requirements
- GMAT and GRE Waivers are available for professionals with seven or more years of relevant work experience or who can demonstrate a high level of quantitative and analytical knowledge.
Rice Business Alumni Community
- 7,340 Alums worldwide
- 57 countries represented
- 13 Regional chapters
US World News and Report Ranking
- #123 in Best Online MBA Programs
- #65 in Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans
- #8 in Best Online Finance MBA Programs