Robert Morris University Online MBA
- AACSB accredited
- 100% online program
- RMU’s School of Business is one of fewer than 5 percent of business schools in the world that are AACSB-accredited.
- GMAT/GRE waivers available
- Avg. GMAT score: 570
- Avg. Undergrad GPA: 3.3
- Duration: 2 years
- Eighty-six percent of students are already employed when they first enroll.
- Experienced regular faculty members teach our online courses, meaning you get the same quality instruction as our traditional RMU students.
- Every course is built by an experienced curriculum designer in collaboration with faculty.
- Earn a 12-credit certificate
U.S. News Ranking
- Number 83 in Best Online MBA Online Programs
- Overall Score 71/100
GMAT WAIVER POLICY
- Earned an undergraduate degree from an AACSB accredited business school
- Maintained a minimum 3.0 undergraduate cumulative GPA
- $975 per Credit
- Application deadline rolling
- Intakes: August and January
- Business Analytics
- Project Management
- Supply Chain and Logistics Management
- Business-related undergraduate degree requirement.
- Application essay required
- Letters of recommendation
- Letters of recommendation from professional contacts
- TOEFL required for international students
- Undergraduate GPA