Saint Joseph’s University (Haub) Online MBA
- AACSB accredited.
- 100% Online.
- Affordable Tuition fee.
- Our accreditation has been awarded by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Our user-friendly online platform offers an immersive learning experience.
- Log in from anywhere on any device to access course materials, upload assignments, sit in on lectures, join group discussion boards, and chat with your instructor.
- The online MBA program allows students to manage coursework on their own schedule.
- 36-credit degree can be completed in one year
- Courses run on accelerated 8-week semesters year-round & no residencies are required
- The same faculty who teach on-campus also teach online; required synchronous classes are collaborative & engaging, and rigorous admissions standards ensure classmates add value.
U.S. News & World Report
- Saint Joseph’s University is ranked No. 12 “Best Regional University in the North”, and No. 4 “Best Colleges for Veterans” in 2018
- Our Criminal Justice and Education graduate programs are ranked No. 1 in the Philadelphia area and in the top 100 programs nationally in the U.S. News & World Report 2018 online education rankings.
- Our online bachelor’s degree programs are ranked No. 3 in the Philadelphia area and nationally at 131.
- Our Graduate Business Intelligence & Analytics program ranks No. 20 for Best Master’s Programs, Business 2017.
- Ranked Number 80 in Best Online MBA Programs
- Overall Score 72/100
- Forbes ranks Saint Joseph’s University’s No. 94 among Top Colleges in the Northeast.
- The Princeton Review’s “Best Colleges”
- LEAD Award for Outstanding HR Program
- Military Friendly Designation, Gold Level Award
- Best College for Veterans
- The Best Online Master’s in Homeland Security
- The Best Online Master’s in Business Analytics and Intelligence
- $1,075 Per Credit
Application deadline rolling
- Including undergraduate, graduate, degree completion, and certificate programs.