Saint Mary’s College of California Online MBA
- Accredited by AACSB.
- SMC Online MBA Programs Offer Flexibility without Sacrificing Quality.
- Duration: 18 months.
- Avg. GMAT score: 550
- Avg. Undergrad GPA: 3
- Assess organizational performance across a range of criteria, including financial, ethical, and marketing effectiveness.
- Forecast changes and evaluate the effect on the business using quantitative and qualitative models.
- Identify, select, and justify strategies and tactics at functional, business, and corporate levels.
- Evaluate business opportunities and develop strategic implementation plans.
- Communicate effectively as a manager and leader, including presenting analysis, and gaining support from others.
- The Saint Mary’s learning environment is student-centered, interactive, focused on collaboration, and designed to stimulate critical thinking.
- Students will join an intimate class of experienced professionals, which allows professors to actively engage everyone in the learning process—even during online sessions.
- Saint Mary’s offers a nationally-recognized Executive MBA hybrid format (50% live web conferencing.
- This 18-month program brings together professionals from a variety of industries, experiences, and perspectives.
- Number of Courses: 13 Courses
U.S. World News and Report Ranking
- Saint Mary’s online MBA program was recognized as the second best MBA program in California by U.S. News and World Report.
- U.S. News Ranks Saint Mary’s College Top 100 in the Country for Best Online MBA Programs.
- Ranked Number 82 for Best Online MBA Programs in U.S. News & World Report.
- Ranked Number 45 for Best Online MBA Programs for Veterans.
- Overall Score 71/100
Aid and Scholarships
- First Year Scholarships
- Transfer Scholarships
- International Scholarships
- Graduate and Professional Studies Scholarships
- Outside Scholarships
- Business Analytics
- A bachelor’s degree in any academic field from a regionally-accredited institution.
- The Graduate Management Admissions Test (GMAT) is NOT required.
- Online Graduate Application.
- Non-refundable $50 Application Fee.
- Personal Statement.
- Official transcripts of colleges or universities with a degree conferred.
- A resume of relevant business experience.
- Two letters of recommendation from individuals who can discuss the applicant’s professional experience.