The Masters University Online MBA
- Accredited by WASC Senior College & University Commission (WSCUC).
- The Master’s University Online MBA program, designed by business leaders with real-world experience, will train students to become the leader God.
- TMU MBA graduates will be ready to meet the challenges facing today’s organizations, effectively lead them into the future, and have an eternal impact for the Kingdom of God.
- The University teach modern business rooted in the Word of God so that the leader can integrate scripture in all areas of their personal and professional life.
- TMC MBA Course Requirements (36 units)
- During course work a Student must have the following:- An Introductory Biblical Studies Course, ECN200 Macroeconomics, ECN210 Microeconomics, and MGT422 Business Strategy.
- All required courses are taught in an online format during two 8-week sessions over three semesters each year.
- This schedule enables students to qualify for federal financial aid Students taking one course per block are able to complete the major coursework in 24 months.
- By taking more than one course per block, the program can be completed in as little as 12 months.
- Non-Bible GE and elective courses can be taken prior to, concurrent with, or subsequent to completion of the major coursework.
- TMC Online courses contain a variety of proven online instructional approaches including brief video lectures, topical videos from the Internet or other resources, interactive exercises & lessons.
- In addition, students will engage each other and the instructor through online discussion forums, chat and video conferencing sessions, and instant messaging.
- Student assessments will include online quizzes and exams, written papers, online speeches, role-plays, and presentations, depending on the program.
Goals of TMC’s online MBA program
- Conduct quantitative analyses in of complex business situations.
- Strategically solve complex business problems.
- Integrate Scripture into the decision making process.
- Communicate at an advanced level in a variety of verbal and written formats, and a range of business-related situations.
- Apply high level business concepts to real life business situations.
- Completed as Bachelor’s Degree at an accredited college or university with a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of at least a 2.75.
- In addition, prior to beginning MBA coursework, the student must complete a baccalaureate-level course with at least a “C” grade (2.0)
- Faith in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior.
- Completed Application.
U.S News Report and Ranking
- Ranked Number 52 in Regional Universities West.
- Total Cost; $21,420
- Courses are $595 per unit. Total cost does not include pre-requisite coursework.
- The Master’s University strives to offer students a Christ-centered education within the financial reach of all.
- The University endeavor to keep costs as low as possible, and consequently, the tuition is among the most economical for a private university.
- The Master’s University & Seminary participates in the Federal Direct Loan.
- Student Program (FDSLP) which began with the 2010-2011 school year.
- In this program, the federal government acts as the lender referred to as “Direct Loans,” and the Stafford Loans are serviced by familiar agencies such as Sallie Mae, Great Lakes, PHEAA, and Nelnet.