University of Central Arkansas Online MBA
- AACSB Accredited
- 100% Online Program
- Duration: 1 year
- Avg. GMAT score: 530
- THE online MBA program incorporates seven core courses aimed at strengthening managerial skills and three electives to tailor the MBA curriculum to suit specific career goals.
- Provides several distinct options to earn your degree, providing flexibility while also ensuring the quality of the UCA MBA remains the same – no matter how they choose to personalize it.
- Online classes provide students with the same quality and opportunities for learning and growth as do their traditional classes.
- The student must complete the 30-hour MBA core courses with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Students with a non-business undergraduate degree are required to take pre-requisite courses prior to enrollment in the MBA core courses.
- Some prerequisites may be waived if students have completed similar courses.
- Information Systems
- Baccalaureate degree from an accredited institution.
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.7, or 3.0 in the last 60 hrs.
- GMAT – 500 minimum (or comparable GRE Scores which is approximately 303 when added the verbal and quantitative scores together)
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Second Language) score of 550 (paper-based exam), or 79 (Internet-based exam) OR an IELTS (International English Language Testing System) score of 6.5
U.S.A News and World Report Ranking
- Ranked Number 245-321 in Best Online MBA Programs
- In-state tuition -$10,353
- Out-of-state tuition -$16,876
- Online tuition -$11,024
- Total -$16,876