University of Dallas MBA
- AACSB Accredited
- 100% Online
- Avg. GMAT score: 609
- Avg. GRE score: 310
- Avg. Undergrad GPA: 3.6
- The entire 53 semester credit hour curriculum (comprised of 30 core and 23 elective credit hours) can be completed online.
- Tests are administered in a variety of ways-embedded in courses, uploaded via email or proctored through a testing center-with the understanding our students may reside anywhere in the world.
- Online MBA students have reserved seats in the online course offerings.
- Program content and structure is based on the industry expertise of our faculty and designed to help students stay current and competitive.
- Hands-on and integrated. Learn the human side of business with ethical, sustainable and inspirational leadership components.
- Recorded lectures and other course content is available online and always accessible.
- Students can download a full text transcript from archived class videos.
- 24/7 technical support available.
- Business Analytics Energy Management
- Healthcare Leadership and Management
- Information Technology Management
- Innovation & Entrepreneurship
- Internal Audit
- International Management
- Leadership in Organizations
- Real Estate
- Strategic Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Systems Engineering & Management
- Fill out the application using the selection tool above.
- International applicants:
- Upload digital copies of your unofficial test scores and transcripts from all universities attended using the online application.
- Mail your official documents only after admission, or processing delays may result.
- Pay the application fee(s).
- Consult the program to which you are applying for additional admission and documentation requirements. Request letters of recommendation using the online application.
- Professional MBA candidates should be aware that they must submit a GMAT or GRE score to be eligible for new student scholarships in the Jindal School.
- You have met the English proficiency requirement, and do not need to submit an English proficiency exam for admission, if:
- The native country’s primary language is English.
- The bachelor’s or master’s degree (or its equivalent) was earned through instruction and examination in English.
US News and World Report Ranking
- #125 in Best Online Master’s in Business Programs (Excluding MBA) (tie)
- #245-#321 in Best Online MBA Programs