University of Massachusetts Amherst Isenberg School of Management Online MBA
- AACSB accredited
- 100% Online Program
- Online MBA provides quality learning tailored to the student’s schedule and timetable.
- Duration: 2 years
- Avg. GMAT score: 570
- Avg. Undergrad GPA: 3.2
- Isenberg is now one of the best public business schools in the nation
- Number 3 Best Online MBA Worldwide
- Students benefit from a flexible learning environment
- Students get the option to take up to two courses (6 credits) before applying to the MBA or while working to complete their application.
- Students provide a superior education that gives students the cutting-edge knowledge and skills they need to succeed.
- Offers an unparalleled educational experience – Superior instruction from expert faculty and an innovative, flexible learning format.
- ELECTIVE COURSES: OFFERED ON ROTATING BASIS BASED ON INSTRUCTOR AVAILABILITY
- Total credits to graduate: 39*
- Total credits to graduate with focus: 45*
News and World Report Ranking
- Ranked Number 50 in Public Undergraduate Business Program in the North-East.
- Best Business School Overall
- Ranked Number 28 in Best Online MBA Programs
- Overall Score 82/100
- GMAT score (GRE also accepted)
- TOEFL score, if applicable
- Application Fee: $80
- Graduate school application
- Personal essay
- Official transcripts of all universities/colleges attended
- Two letters of recommendation
- Business Analytics
- Healthcare Administration
- $900 per credit hour for classes offered online and at all satellite locations
- Online/Part-time MBA cost – $35,100
- Online/Part-time MBA with a focus area cost – $40,500
- Total – $40,500
- 6 additional credit hours x $900 = $5,400. Estimated total cost for an MBA with a Focus Area: $40,500.
- There is a $47 registration fee per semester, plus the cost of books and materials. Once accepted to the program, an additional one-time fee of $507.00 applies (subject to change without notice).
- September, January, and June