University of North Dakota MBA
- 100% Online
- Accredited by Higher Learning Commission
- UND offers a flexible and affordable online M.B.A
- Live Online Courses
- Leaders in Online education.
- The UND MBA Program will provide student with the tools needed to accept new responsibilities, advance professionally or start a new career path.
- Coursework focuses on executive management, financial and economic analysis, business analytics and strategy.
- 34 Credit hours
- A four-year bachelor’s degree from a recognized college or university.
- An overall grade point average of at least 3.00 in the undergraduate degree program or of at least 3.25 for the last two years, or equivalent, of undergraduate work (based on 4.00 scale).
- Completion of the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) with a score that equals or exceeds an overall total score of 500.
GMAT Waiver Policy
- A minimum of 3 years of professional full-time experience plus a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.25 from a recognized university.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional full-time experience plus a cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 from a recognized university.
- A prior graduate degree with a minimum of 3.0 cumulative GPA from a recognized university.
- A valid GRE score from the past 5 years.
- $468.56 • Based on Credits
US News and Report Ranking
- #35 in Best Online MBA Programs
- #38 in Best Online Master’s in Business Programs (Excluding MBA)
- #20 in Best Online Master’s in Business Programs for Veterans (Excluding MBA)
- #70 in Best Online Master’s in Engineering Programs
- #73 in Best Online Bachelor’s Programs
- #47 in Best Online Bachelor’s Programs for Veterans
- #78 in Best Online Master’s in Education Programs
- #24 in Best Online Master’s in Education Programs for Veterans
- At the University of North Dakota (UND), I strived to actively seek out … Since I was part of the first online BSSW program