Wayne State College Online MBA
- AACSB Accredited
- 100% Online Program
- Our online MBA program is nationally ranked for affordability.
- Avg. GMAT score: 400
- Wayne State is now offering a public accounting focus in addition to the general Online MBA program.
- Wayne State’s online MBA program is a 30-credit-hour, non-thesis, 100% online program with no required visits to campus.
- The WSC MBA curriculum consists of two major components.
- The first component is described as “Common Body of Knowledge” (CBK) courses.
- This group of courses includes an introductory level course in each functional area of business.
- Students who have an undergraduate degree in business will typically have completed most, if not all, of these courses. The second curriculum component is professional graduate courses.
- The MBA program is a 30-credit-hour, non-thesis
- Core Courses (24 hours)
- Elective Courses (6 hours)
- Tuition is a flat rate of $380 per credit hour, regardless of residency.
U.S.A News and World Report Ranking
- Nationally-ranked online master’s in business administration from the convenience of your home.
- Wayne State is now offering a public accounting focus in addition to the general MBA program.
- Ranked Number 245 – 321 in Best Online MBA Programs
- Apply for Graduate Study at WSC
- Submit Official Transcripts
- Admittance to the MBA Program