Western Kentucky University (Ford) MBA
- AACSB Accredited
- 100% Online
- Online MBA program is a top online program.
- Flexible and affordable
- The Online MBA program provides students the flexibility of completing an MBA degree 100% online in as little as 12 months.
- Courses for the online program are offered as bi-terms (8 weeks) and there are 2 bi-terms in the spring and fall semesters.
- Many students take one course each bi-term (the equivalent of 2 classes per traditional semester), but can finish in 12 months if they take two courses every bi-term.
- The Online MBA, like all WKU MBAs, is comprised of 10 3-credit hour core MBA classes
US News and World Report Ranking
- #3 for undergraduate online programs based on WKU’s superior student services and technology
- Ranked GFCB’s Online MBA a top program.
- #20 in Best Online Bachelor’s Programs
- #15 in Best Online Bachelor’s Programs for Veterans
- #42 in Best Online Master’s in Education Programs
- #74 in Best Online MBA Programs
Online MBA Report
- Western Kentucky University’s Online Master of Business in Administration was ranked first in the state of Kentucky for Online MBA programs.
- Undergraduate GPA of 2.75
- GMAT Score of 500 (GMAT Waivers Available!)
- Written GMAT of 3.5
- GAP Exception: student may be considered if have a GAP score of 1100 [GMAT + (GPA x 200)]