Texas A&M International University Online MBA
- AACSB accredited
- 100% online Program
- The Master of Business Administration in Management online program at TAMIU will give you the knowledge base and decision-making tools to advance your career into management roles across business sectors.
- Avg. GMAT score: 430
- Avg. Undergrad GPA: 3.1
- Duration: 15 months
- Develop a broad range of essential business knowledge in the MBA in Management online program, and gain the confidence and understanding to become a valuable contributor to the growth of an established company or entrepreneurial venture.
- Acquire vital skills in marketing, finance, management, and more with a dynamic curriculum infused with an international flair.
- Benefit from flexible admission requirements, including a GMAT/GRE waiver for those who qualify, and six start dates per year. The accelerated, 7-week courses are delivered in an online format ideal for working professionals, so students can balance personal and professional obligations while earning their degree.
- 30 Credit Hours
- September, November, January, March, May
U.S.A News and Report Ranking
- Ranked Number 88 in the Best Online MBA Program
- Overall Score 70/100
- Upper-level GPA of 3.0 or higher or, in the case of international applicants, a 3.0 or higher on the last 60 hours of completed undergraduate work
- Official transcripts
- Resume documenting the applicant’s background, including work experience, along with three references and contact information for these references
- Acceptable TOEFL/IELTS score report for international applicants or domestic applicants whose university/college studies were done outside the United States. TOEFL minimum score is 79, and the IELTS minimum score is 6.5. Scores must be no more than two years old.
Program Start Date
Fall I 2020
Fall II 2020
Spring I 2021
Spring II 2021
Summer I 2021
Summer II 2021